Saturday, April 08, 2006

Shopping Spree anyone??

I cant believe how blur I AM!!!

I missed the acknowledge period for my GE!!!! ARgh I only have 1 more AU to fulfil!!! I want to do it quick and get over it.... **panic panic** how?!!!

Haizz, I've emailed STARS and see how la.... tat time I didnt even register but I wrote email and ask for a GE and got one....so I think shouldnt be a problem....but I'll still call the office on monday!!!

Why exam period still needa worry abt such things.... dumb leh....

Hor, anyway, I founds this japan online shopping webby.... wah, nice le.... and not as expensive as those US & UK sites... the shipping is still "manageable"




Totally love the necklaces!!! and it's necklace and bracelet set!!!! Goodie for ear-hole-less people like ME!!! Price is pretty resonable too abt 20+ to 30+ SDG not excluding shipping la... but having something tat you cant find in singapore is GOOD! I dun want to get caught wearing something everyone has (but sometimes is no choice,sighz).... wanted to buy this Birkenstock Madrid but hor tat design like everyone is wearing.... think I wont get it le, wait till 2007 one come out then I be one of the first to buy? heehee hope they have a MUCH MUCH pretty designs... PRETTIER than the 06 designs!!! bleah

orh this webby got clothes too!!




I think this top is SO PRETTY!! heehee... I think I have a very girlie taste.... I also dunno why? I mean I grew up a tomboy lor...maybe I'm doing all the girlie things that I've missed out??

Online shopping overseas means a shopping spree... have to buy more to get the shipping charge worth.... anyone interested??

check this webby jshoppers.com!!! I needa save some vitamin M first before my shopping spree....

No comments: