Saturday, May 13, 2006

Decision....

Everyone of us will have to make difficult decision some time in our life...

Life's full of tough choices....

You are in love with two, but you can only choose one.... have you ever experience that before?
Even you are not sure which one you like better, and there's no way you can know which is the better choice.... you probably realise it until it's too late or never get to know that answer....

I hate to make decisions.... the process of making a decision is so agonizing, dun you juz hate being force to make a choice?

Unfortunately, every few nights in a week, I will face this same decision-making process....and I always have to decide when I'm not feeling too good and clear headed....
..
.
...
.
..
.
...
.
.....
..
.

Myojo's Ramen or Chicken Abalone instant noodles??

Which one shd I eat tonight?

I'm so hungry that 1 cant think straight anymore.....

Help!

No comments: