Saturday, May 13, 2006

Messy??

Are people born messy??

Are messy ppl usually lazy ppl??

I like clean and tidy room but I dunno why after I spend a long time clearing things, usually within a week, it'll be a mega mess again....

My parents say I got too much rubbish/things.... my sweetie say my room is like a treasure cove, everything also have, and sometimes might even have pleasant surprise!! Sometimes I buy something and forgot abt it...or sometimes I won some stuff (competitions for fun fun like tat kind la) and I dun need it I'll juz throw it at the top of the cupboard....

And I'm quite a garang guni.... I keep things tat ppl buy me....gifts that ppl made for me and letters and cards tat my friends wrote me....Got quite a pile of em...

I thought I got alot of cupboard space so I juz throw everything inside....sigh...


Actually not that messy la hur....

But now, I sorta run of space le....

And the fastest and most effective way to clear up the mess and declutter is to THROW!

Throw Throw Throw Throw!!!!

No comments: