Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Hohoho, I'm back

Havent been blogging cuz I am soo lazy...haha

wohoo.. tmr is my last day of work at NIE!!! Auntie Melvin is taking over me... he better do a good job since I recommend him there one....

Okie so the plan is I will "slack" for a week then start work!!!
First day of work 12 June!!! heehee.... I'm going to be an officially working woman liao!!!

Actually next week i will be studying for my GE exam lor...sianz....
Dunno why my results are coming out....wonder how I will do man...

Anyway, I got a NEW phone today!!!


E730


but I'm going to keep my


E630C for sentimental reason


the size abt the same but E730 has much better functions!! Better camera and can use data cable send to my comp!! heehee....and got MP3 le!!! haha

Talk abt MP3.....recently I sorta feel tat my IPOD mini is getting alittle bulky


Even apple online also dun have liao...so it's no longer selling liao?


The battery life kinda sux lor...haizz and takes quite long to charge....and I lazy to load songs into Itunes and I have difficulty choosing wat songs to put in...

So I thought maybe I should "downgrade" to shuffle!! haha....


I told my friends and everyone ask me to get nano.... but hor reason why I wanted shuffle cuz it's smaller in dimension, and easy to add songs...smaller capacity, I easier to choose songs ad change songs as and when I like....best is it works like a thumb drive! can juz drag and drop!!! muhahaha

Yeah... maybe I should start to look for more ways to shrink my barang barangs so next time I can buy smaller BAGS???
haha

No comments: