Sunday, June 04, 2006

Shopping and the BBSS Dinner

I have a love-hate relationship with the Great Singapore Sale....

Love cuz most of the items I buy will have abt 20% off... Osmose, BYSI, Series etc...

Hate cuz there'll be an unusually large crowd, and MOST of the time, you wont be able to get the colour or the size you want.....damn!

Example:

1) VNC - Nice working shoes only got 5, 5.5 and 8... I NEED 6!!
2) Mphosis - Nice black top only got M
3) BYSI - top dun have the size in the colour nicole wants
4) URS - dun have size for nicole

KAOZ!

Today I woke up feeling incredibly bored.... I miss training cuz I woke up too late and I lazy also la......

thought I'll get some stuff done but no....... I have absolutely no mood for whatever I need to do...namely studying for my exam next next week....

I felt really bored and then not much ppl was online on msn also....no one to chat to... then I thought I'll ask nicole out, so I met her after her training at suntec. Thought of checking the PC fair out... and shop abit lor....

Saw an old classmate weiling (who most likely will be my colleague) and went to PC fair together lor... it's like half the singapore population are there lor, I thought only free stuff then got so much people one le....

Didnt buy much...only a top....reason? look at the examples above you know why....



okie, yesterday I went for the BBSS 20th anniversary dinner.... bet most of you dunno wat it stands for.....haha.....a mystery it shall stay then....
(yeah rite, the pic already give it away lor.... you're BLIND if you cant see tat)

saw quite some of my old sch mates and teachers lor....
Realise quite a number of my old sch mates actually keep in contact with each other....but not me la.... they one gang one lor, I also have my gang...


This is my gang!! vanessa, nicole and me

Small in number but very the powerful lor...haha


Powerful or not?


Partners in Crime


The History of the PIC (partners in crime)


This neo print dunno take how many years ago one le
This one taken to recruit ppl to jon the PIC, response overwhelming but we're too high standard liao so none qualify till this day..haha



Think this one took when we're sec 3 or 4 (7 or 8 years ago) during Mr Tham (english teacher) farewell party



This one took during the BBSS 15th anniversary dinner, tat time in JC liao
(can see vanessa in the background?)



This one is eh... some prize giving ceremony to the graduated students la, Nicole's in AJC, Vanessa's in NJC, I'm in ACJC lor
(anyhow swap sch jacket and take pic one)



Taken when we graduate in 1999, with our chem teacher Mdm yaw



With our physics teacher, Mr Quek



With Mr Quek again, 7 years later...



With Mrs Lim in 1999



My classmates and I with Mrs Lim in 2006


Orh I saw some of my seniors too....


That's sze kean and me when he graduating...eh think he two graduate 2 yrs before me, so it's 1997 I think



this is 9 years later
Think he grew abit more than I did in this 9 years le or issit his shoes??



That's James, my junior by one year, in NTU computer eng now
He's one of the few luncky juniors that has me as friend neh...haha..
I dao cannot issit?


and finally......


The 1999 batch!!!


How can this entry end like this?

Not without more pics of the PIC!



I'm really glad to made some really good friends in my secondary sch...
These are the friends that really made a difference in my life ^_^

No comments: