Thursday, May 04, 2006

If you're happy and you know it clap your hands..*slap slap*

Worked today....boring data entry but ppl there very nice lor

I kept snacking when I working there, I wonder if I will put on weight or not....but I got my OWN cubicle!! never had tat before lor.... got a nice big table with an ancient computer with Windows XP lor...the msn messanger is 7.5 can! newer than the one I using at home...haha

Did a short run yesterday after work with sweetie.... I dunno if it is me or wat... when I dun run regularly hor, my legs will feel very very itchy when I jog one.... I dunno why, it's tat kind of itch tat is under your skin, you juz cant scratch it one....this always happen and i really dunno why.... -_-"

I needa run more and swim more!!! I say want to set up bian tai club but I like still busy with my stuff lor... work now lor, then GE starting next week lor, then got fyp presentation lor... interview lor, find job lor....and lifesaving training lor... siong le.....lifesaving season is coming! 4 competitions in aug like tat leh...


NTUC Dual-thlon that I did last sunday


was chatting with my cousin a while back and saw her msn pic...


My cousin is a ninja wannabe!!

fyi, she's 5 months older than me...
I think she watch too much anime liao...haha...
Suppose to meet her after exam but needa wait for her to finish her papers first....haizzz.....miss crapping with her...haha, maybe I'll dig some photos I took with her for my next post


Another ninja wannabe


It's time to do my fyp presentation slides......arghh

No comments: