Saturday, May 06, 2006

Me got my new Specs!! I Like-it!

Nose is running away happily....argh...

Went for the first lifesaving training for this season today...

500m, 400m, 300m, 300m, 200m, 200m, 100m
tat's 2km!!! I didnt know I'm in the shape to swim tat much now....

anyway, I found something from NTU library today!!!


tadah!!! finally the library has proved its worth!! haha

Why am I reading this book??
So I can better appreciate my CSI shows??? wahahaha....hardcore lor!

Got my new specs today too!!


Old and crooked specs


SAY ITS NICE... I DUN CARE!!


wah I very tired le.... going to sleep!! no eat first then sleep....

oh before I go....

Check this out Charity Bike ‘n’ Blade
It's more bless to give than to receive.... have a giving spirit and help those who are needy ya?

No comments: