Friday, May 19, 2006

Money...

I remember pastor talk abt this in one service I attended...

Money is not evil,
it's the LOVE of money that is evil.

Everyone loves to have lots of it.... but how much is enough? You can always do with more rite?
I know I can =P

So why do people want more money then necessary to put food on the table, clothes on their back and shelter over their head?

Many will answer to buy things and more things (Me too!!!)

Quoting from my pastor,

Many of us buy things we dun need,
with money we dun have,
to impress people who dun care.


True but I still believe in retail therapy....heehee

Graduating and looking for a job now, somehow there's this pressure to look for a job that has a good starting pay or work for a prestigue company. I dunno why I felt like that.... now come to think abt it, maybe somehow I feel little insecure somewhere tat I feel the need to prove something to someone... haizz, am I the only one feeling tat?

I dun need to prove anything....
I think being happy with my job is most impt to me. I need to enjoy wat I'm doing!!


Crazy world with crazy people with crazy expectation!!!

No comments: