Friday, May 19, 2006

Morning Bear Bear coffee!

Found this on someone's blog


In Japan, they made a bear bear with the cream added in the coffee!! I want!

Woke up this morning....
Decided to skip this morning lesson....heehee

I'm clearing my last AU for uni...taking this course Career Development by Kamal Kant. Wasnt sure what job I wanted and thought maybe this course can give me some directions... well I guess it did point me to some directions but I have to sit down and think abt wat I want...dunnno why I always so suay choose GE always choose those very mafan to clear one... this GE is 3AU lor...I need to do an assignment (essay less than 1000 words) then do a group project (less than 3000 words) and then exam with essay question.....jojo's GE only project and no exam! arghh

Friends are getting interviews, some already got job offers, I'm still waiting for the news of the my last interview. I thought it went pretty well but I have to continue to look out for other openings. Not been keeping a lookout lately cuz I'm so busy with stuff now.

Working 3 and half days in NIE now....heehee...cuz I work half days on mon, wed and fri. I have lessons in the morning lor, so take half day off, this will be for one month la... so today I slack half day at home...muhahaha, later still have to to work le. I see my friends wake up wat time they want, go everywhere they want now. I hardly had any hols before my job and lesson started. It's like I finish on wed then the following week I start work liao...

Work's pretty boring.... it's borin when there's nothing to do...it's also very boring when I have stuff to do....

But then again I should be grateful tat I have a part time job now, alot of my friends are looking for one. I didnt even have to look for one and they even allow me to go for lessons 3 times a week. Pay is okie too... so I shant complain abt it anymore....

I been skipping training this week too...heehee

anyway, now working everyday, I realise how tiring it is...everyday go home then very slack...then awhile later it's bedtime...wah....working life really sux.

Hard to have a life....

No comments: