Sunday, May 07, 2006

My latest Bag! heee

I have a bag fetish and have been buying bags lately....

I thought I had bags to last me for the next 5 years but how wrong can I be?
I dun have a bag for interview and work!! So my hunt for a nice document bag started... didnt want a plain and boring black bag so went to a few places and didnt find wat I wanted until I saw this...


Bag #41 (I think) My Document Bag


Actually I saw the red version of this from afar.... the green one is really nice too...but I had to stop myself from buying those colours cuz I need something "serious" and adult....haizzz, I never like brown but I had to do it lor...it's not tat bad actually rite

I hate having to buy work clothes.... means cannot buy wat I like, have to buy wat is suitable...what is acceptable...haizz

Today went out with sweetie to get some working clothes for him, his PA starting tmr. I went to get a bday present for my bro...


A Tee from NewUrbanMale


Know wat that shirt means??

heehee....
...
.....
.
...
..
......
..
haha....
..
.....
..
..
.
....

Get it now??

Oie, I not a bad sister okie.... I juz buy things tat I think suits my bro's style lor....

know wat his style is??

Check this out...


See!!!


Wah, so tired.... going to sleep le, later!

No comments: