Wednesday, August 09, 2006

365 Days with him...

I just celebrated my First Year Anniversary with my sweetie.

Since it fell on a working day, we didnt had much time to do much on that day. It was a very long day for me at work and by the time I was suppose to knock off, I am a very hungry and unhappy woman. *sigh*

Sweetie was nice to me, he treated me to NYDC, the wheelock one which also happen to the place where our first official date took place, he tahan-ed my shopping and bought one dress and one top for me. Though we didnt get to do much, we were very tired... sigh

Then today I went over to dear's place... he have a surprise for me!!

A bouquet of blue roses...


This was arranged by his mum!

Sweetie also gave me a card tat gives 100 reasons why he love me!!!


Awww.... so so so SWEET!!!



Sweetie and Me at Sentosa!!!


Reason why he was wearing that blue cap is because it's National Life Saving Competition!! Will write about it another time...


Anyway, I had started taking classes recently and giving daily grades are really hard, especially the giving of comments to individual students. Can be quite tedious... but I quite like this idea of giving comments to students individually as it give a more personal touch.

Just a thought,

I think I will become comMENT-Queen after I teach long enough

No comments: