Saturday, July 29, 2006

Month of July!!

Okie, I've neglected my blog again...

Been kinda busy....

Anyway...I've juz celebrated my 23rd Birthday!!


This is my Birthday Present from ME!!!

FRIENDS!!! Season 1 to 10!!! haha... Always been a huge fan, but I nevre watched it on tv before... I only watch it for the first time when I was in Uni lor...haha
Havent finish chiong-ing my CSI season 4 lor...

On the eve of my bday, my dad treated the whole family + dear dear dinner at a resturant at Jurong east. there was a wedding dinner going on as well and I actually know the groom! He's a secondary school mate, same age as me...in fact I was in charge of his class when I was a prefect! haha...

Dear dear came to my place in the morning to have breakfast with me on my birthday, then we went out in the afternoon to bugis to shop a while before handing to the NTU alumni club house at buona vista for my school's grad nite dinner.

I bought a dress from mphosis, a pair of heels from DMK and a necklace from Jo's Craft!!! I cannot keep spending like that le...will really eat grass one...


Grass is good for you....haha


The MSE grad nite was pretty fun... there's another ger same birthday as me...same day same year and same course as me le!!!



Catch up with the girls too!!



Sweetie was with me there also!


He was sabo-ed to go up to the stage! haha but got away pretty fast


Then I had my convocation on 28th July!!


parents and brother rushed off after taking this photo lor


Then I was left with two bags and a very late boyfriend...want to cry already lor...everyone got someone, and see ppl got flower got bear bear, I dun have anything...except a pair of seriously painful feet (wearing stupid heels!!)


I was abit close to tears when I was taking this photo lor


After a while dear dear came...and I said I wanted a bear bear also...
then he brought me downstairs and let me choose one...

Chose one bear with a flat flat face...haha.... his name is LATE LATE....cuz my bf came late! haha.... got bear bear I feel happier la... took all my photos with it!!




Heehee, realise I didnt wear my mortar board in all the pics?
I think I look really silly wearing it lor...haha

I got alot more pics but I am too tired to write le....next time free then continue la....

But before I end this entry....

A while back, I bought the "Good Morning" towel....cuz I forgot to bring towel for my sentosa training....


Think it's 3 for $2.50 or something like that


This towel is most commonly seen in hair salon...


They put it around your shoulders when cutting your hair...



they use it to cover your wet hair after washing....


This towel has been there for as long as I can remember...and this was wat my pastor said abt this "Good Morning" towel....
"Fashion come and go.... but Good Morning towel will always be there..."

No comments: