Wednesday, September 06, 2006

The Crocodile Hunter

I realise something weird in my msn list...


Suddenly there's alot of turtles on the msn list


Only today I found out that people are putting this in their msn nick as a memorial to the Crocodile Hunter, Steve Irwin. I dunno who started it but I dun understand why the turtle...hmph...

I was pretty sad when I read the news that he was killed by a stingray. As an animal lover, I really enjoyed his shows. I admire his passion for the wildlife and his dedication in educating people abt these animals.


Little tiger cub is so cute...

Talk abt the cat family... I was on my way home yesterday then I saw this grey cat, so I went to sayang him...he was enjoying himself then after he enjoy enough he started jumping up and showing me his claws... stupid cat... got two scratches on my hand now...

Anyway, about Steve Irwin, he is loved by many.....


Even little puppies love him and want to be like him....

No comments: