Saturday, September 09, 2006

Anyone want to order Birkenstock Papillio 2007 Collection?

Had wanted to buy my first pair of birkenstock this year but ALL the GERS are wearing the same model that I want so I decided to wait till the new collection to buy mine.

Don't want to wear what others had been wearing for so long... >=(

The Birkenstock Papillio Sprint/Summer Collection is out and can order liao!!! Excited!!! BUt hor order now can only get in Dec la.... I still want...

Anyway want to order with me or not? Cuz I need another 1 or 2 pairs more to get free shipping. Think one pair of Madrid should be around $70 bucks but I dunno got any extra charges, tax or wat but dun think will hit over $75.

I'm going to order latest 21st Sept lor, once I get enough friends to order with me I will order liao... heehee.... then will wait till christmas to get my birkenstock!!! Xmas present for myself!!

Below are most of the Madrid collections they have...


Sun Flower Mint


Silk Flower Pink


Rain of Flowers Orange (Considering this pair myself)


Folklore Rose


Folklore Blue


Art Flower Green (I want this, so dun copycat arh..)


Kimono Black (Definitely getting this, so cannot copy copy!! haha)



I like the Kimono red but they don't have it for Madrid le...dunno should get or not... nice hor... anyway, if you want to get models other than madrid also have (Florida, Gizeh, Munich, Oder, Rimini, Syndey etc)

I am still deciding to get 2 or 3 pairs.. I very greedy le... not very rich still anyhow spend like tat...tsk tsk tsk...

No comments: