Saturday, September 30, 2006

Dedicated to Wormie...

Finally!!! A break from a hellish week I had....

anyway, I made a new friend who refer himself as wormz....
kinda weird that someone identify himself as worm hor... =P

oh well... the wonders of this world...

so I was chatting with wormie... and got really bored so I started surfing google for pictures of wormie cuz I think he could do with a better worm pic? haha

So I found this...



Thought it was a pretty cool pickup line for my wormie friend... so i sent him the link and he liked it la...and use it as his msn pic...

The next thing I know...

I realise it's actually a VIBRATOR!!!


It is known as the I Rub My Wormie®

Features :

1. Powerful!!!

To make sure the power is there when you need it, your Wormie uses (2) C-cell batteries for maximum performance (Gross)

2. Soft2Touch™ skin material

3. (Too sick to be published here)

Ahh, for those perverts out there, if you want to read go here la....

I had a good laugh la...

wormie = vibrator


I can never look at my friend the same way anymore...hahaha

No comments: