Saturday, October 21, 2006

Women and Shaving....

I seriously think I'm becoming a no-life moron with every passing day as a working "adult"

Another weekend with nothing more exciting than rotting at home on my "To-Do" list... so I started surfing crap websites to kill some time...

Reading up hollywood gossips at www.IDontLikeYouInThatWay.com and I realise that quite some of female celebrities like to wear really short skirts and dun wear anything underneath (and show their privates to the whole world)....

Bunch of SRSS! (So Rich but So Stupid)

Then I came across this interesting website...
NO SCRUF

NO SCRUF stands for
National Organization of Social Crusaders Repulsed by Unshaven Faces


NO SCRUF founder Terry Tarentelli


Apparently she was sick of guys who refuse to shave while she has to spend good money and time to shave. So basically these women will refuse to shave until men do (which means never)... cool eh?

I wonder what kind of reaction will it trigger if really ALL women stop shaving, stop waving and stop plucking...hmph...

The extinction of mankind? I dun think so...

Personally I wont support this movement (although I think I'm quite a feminist) because I have a weird fetish of hair plucking...

Somehow, plucking hair from its root gives me a sense of satifaction...

But I do admire these gers for starting this movement... *salute*


You GO!! Hairy Girl!

No comments: