Sunday, November 12, 2006

Boring Day

Did nothing much today...

Went to Tuas with Sweetie to buy ropes for my Lifesaving IG and then go back to school to cut them and seal the ends. Took me half the day to get this done lor... it was raining so heavily in the afternoon, perfect for a lazy day at home in bed...

oh well, at least I have my sweetie with me although he is busy preparing for his exams... argh, gotta wait for another month before I can have him all to myself!!!

The only good thing about working is... NO EXAMS!!!!

I've always been the last minute kinda person when it comes to exam...
The number of pimples on my face is directly proporational to the amount of stress I'm under...which means... Pimple Plantation during exam period lor...*sadded*

I still cant decide if I like working life more or being a student more...
Whatever la... as if I can become a student again... eh a YOUNG student I mean...


Anyway, I've found some pics taken from the very first camera phone I had ever laid my hands on...


Furball and Me!



Inter-Hall Relay!!! I'm the first runner... I HATE Being the first runner



My Sadako Stunt



Me and my dad!! This is my cutest baby photo according to ME!


Wah... I found alot of ancient pics le...
but it's WAY past my bedtime liao...better sleep

Sigh... just a while back... there's no such thing as bedtime... age is catching up... Better keep RUNNING!

1 comment:

KAIRA said...

omg, u r freaking hilarous...smile more in class pls