Sunday, November 05, 2006

Ministry of Sound

Today is my virgin trip to MOS

okie... you must be thinking "you sua ku arh, now then go MOS"
yeah, I'm a super suaku who doesnt club at all... in fact this is my first official clubbing trip. Went to Mambo once a few years back but was out within an hour cuz my friends said that the DJ sucked that day so we went out.

After today's clubbing experience I think I can make the following statement official....

I WILL NEVER EVER GO CLUBBING AGAIN!!!!

Simply because I cant dance for nuts... pull me down to the dance floor, you'll be just wasting the space.

The music is so loud that I thought I heard two hearts pumping inside me... and the lights are bloody so blinding... I dun need to have Gluacoma to go blind... juz more clubbing.

When I come out from MOS, I felt as if I had smoked and it's damn bloody gross la.

Sometimes when I listen to my friends talk about the clubbing experience, like so happening like that. I thought that i'm missing out on a major fun part of youth but now I realise; clubbing actually means missing out on ALOT OF SLEEPING TIME


If anyone is going to ask me "Clubbing?"


My answer to that will be....Fuck off!!! (hahaha, we all know that Jenny is a nice ger...)

5 comments:

KAIRA said...

Kaira is a nice girl too

lamjuice said...

okie...nice girl la =P

pinkier said...

haha.. now u knoe why i gave up clubbing after a while ba? LOL i rather give up sleep for korean dramas or mahjong! -grinz-

lamjuice said...

haha, jane hur.... ya I think sleep is bliss sia!! nothing can beat lying in bed falling in and out of sleep... HAHA

pinkier said...

yeah man! my assignments are finally ending!!!!! hee..