Friday, February 16, 2007

What a week....

It's Friday again!! Woohoo!!!

Sunday after a long long run at ECP, Nicole, Ricky, Na and moi went to marina square to help Na find a present for his gf...

We went to creative shop to look for this pair of earphones lor...
And little will I expect myself to leave the shop with....


Zen Neeon

Quite a sweet deal, got a 6GB Zen Neeon at $149!!!
This is my first creative mp3 le...let's hope it will not disappoint me ^__^

After that Ricky and Na left and then it is SERIOUS Shopping time!!
Had to look for something to wear for Chinese New Year...

Was looking everywhere for a red dress tat is not TOO red...


Finally settled for a red pokka dot dress and also got a matching belt!



Shopped the whole day and we're DEAD tired (not to mention BROKE too)...



This is the reason why I have to clear my bed before I sleep, tsk tsk tsk


It's the end of semester so it's pizza time to bid farewell...


A student got me Royce Chocolate too!!


Touched!!! I love Royce chocolate!



Heehee...

A little Fun in the office....


Check this Gum candy out!!



Haha... not easy for the candy to stay in place



I am so pretty



Got see buckteeth vampire before? hehe

No comments: