Thursday, February 22, 2007

Chinese New Year

Greetings from Jenny the Lam....


Happy Chinese New Year!!!



Shhh... dun laugh so loud, I'm in the office le


I just cant get enough of this....haha
I need some entertainment in the office... a dull environment will make jenny a dull ger if she dun entertain herself...*sad*


My CNY is pretty boring...

CNY eve went to River Ang Bao or Ang Bao River with my family...


Me, Dad, Mum and my Bro

It was increadibly boring over there... nothing fantastic... tsk tsk tsk
is it me or is it really true tat Chinese New Year juz isnt as exciting as it used to be?? I mean I used to be like super excited to go riverside with my family after reunion dinner... and then the house visits etc... it seems tat CNY now has become a reminder of how far I have drift away from my relatives...


I refuse to juz go home without anything so I took photo with all the 12 animals in the zodiac...
Nice or not? haha

1st day and 2nd day of CNY no photos cuz I busy playing game....*hiak hiak*
Playing SIMs la!!! waste time but save me money....hoho

3rd Day of Chinese New year....
Went for a BBSS reunion dinner at Remy's place...


Nicole and Me Take #1

Nicole and Me Take #2

Cowan, Me and Nicole


going to Lao Yu Sheng liao!!!! Huat Ah!!!! haha
my father's name is Ah Huat le...WAHAHAHAA

Everyone!!!

So many of them I'm in contact with but it seems that they have been keeping regular contact lor...*bleah* it's kinda weird tat now we are all working adults!!! OMG am I getting old?
I'm glad that I was invited down... had a great time watching them gamble...
wat picture king la...sell backside all come out...hahaha

It's really nice to see old friends.... ^___^



Now some random stuff......

Going for quite some external courses this two months....

First on the list: Essential of MS Excel XP

Well, it is quite basic la... but also got learn something here and there....
Learning the basic is always the first time of mastering anything right?


Just before CNY, I went to PS with dear to get his CNY clothes....
and I saw this....


what the heck is this mannequin doing???
eeeeeee.....

1 comment:

m@u said...

eh.. sui cha bo...
u very free hor?
come help me leh!

and the animal picture got only 9 animals leh... ur math pass or not? 不要教坏学生leh

and ya... i just realize that i am so old already! i having been living in the past? my neighbour, the small little girl is going to university already! I cant believe that, i dun wan to believe that as well.

let me test your excel skill!
All the students' DOB is provided, i need the excel to give their current age.. base on today.