Sunday, March 11, 2007

What is Jenny up to this week??

Busy and tiring week...

Monday: Work then Lifesaving Course
Tuesday: Work go buy bamboo then go watch movie with nicole
Wednesday: Work then lifesaving course
Thursday: Work then go students' BBQ at downtown east
Friday: Work then meet dear
Saturday: NUA whole day in front of the computer...haha
Sunday: Go for some gym classes? hehe hope can wake up la


How do you transport bamboo stick using a car???

Heehee, it can be done with some help...


I tell you, 300 is a movie you GOT to watch!!!
Nicole and I love it la... might even watch it a second time!

Nicole and the muscle man eh...


He's mine!!! haha


Ahhh... some wackier pictures

Nicole is a Spartan wannabe...
where got ppl take spear and shield still smile like this? hehe


I think I look more spartan-ian... must look fierce fierce



Hmmmm... it's almost payday and it's always a depressing thing to check my bank account during this time....

So where did my $$$ go??

Hmph....

Let's me think...think think.....

okie I bought some VCDs and DVDs...


Rain's concert VCD, CSI Season 5 and 4 old chinese movies DVD...

2 Osmose Shirts... nice or not


One nike capris pants...I love it sia!!



Almost forgot the MOST significant event that happened this week!!

Can you guess what is this event seeing such expression?


I bet you cant....hehehe....


Bite myself on the lips while eating...


Ah this is what happens when you want to talk and eat at the same time
haha also maybe because I scolded someone this week...
hehe, was really quite mean to that person
Actually he also deserve it la, orbigood...hoho

No comments: