Sunday, March 04, 2007

Boring Week on course....

Took a week's long course on VB Studio at Tanjong Pagar area....

Am I glad that I dun work in the CBD area... going to there in the morning is like a battle itself...

This is what I face for the 5 days!!!


I'm still trying.....


Ahhh, forget it la... take pictures...


Cindy is my next door for this course...haha...we sit aalllll the way behind to slack slack

I think Cindy read my whole blog lor .... she knows what I've been up to for the past one yr plus liao...haha....

This course is quite siong... everyday after the course my brain is like dead lor... but I did learn something la hur... but learning something new is not what I've gained the most from this week of torture.... heeheee....


This is!!!!!


Spent abt 40 bucks on these movies can... Want to collect old old movies tat I grew up watching. Stephen Chow and Jackie Chan's movies are the main ones.... so excited... tat shop there got alot more le...will go back there to buy when I'm more Vitamin-M-Charged...hehe

Anyway, today I went jogging with Nicole to Boon Lay....
Had a good time talking crap again...haha, updating each other about the week's event...
Then we went shopping at JP and stink up the whole place...hahahahaha

Back home...
I'm up to some mischief....YEEYEE

The Victim...


The Deed....


That is my bear bear aka Swimmer-Wannabe!!!

No comments: