Thursday, December 06, 2007

My New Love at the moment.....

My new love now is my iPod... cant stop playing with it!!

Yea, I know, cheap thrill...but I am THAT suaku can or not.... ~_~

Anyway, I watched the first movie on my Ipod Nano!
I've got like tons of movies which I have no time (or patience rather) to watch...
With my new mobile entertainment box...I can watch bits of a movie when I'm travelling or waiting for ppl....

Yea,the screen isnt tat big...but at least I'm entertained...HOHO

Anyway, the movie I watched was...

Evan Almighty


Not too bad a movie.... but the parts that I enjoyed was those with all the animals helping Evan build the ark...

I especially like this dialogue in the movie where God was talking to Evan's wife. She was leaving Evan with their kids lor....she thinks that her husband is going *imitates Steven Lim* KuKu.... (shudders at the thought of Steven Lim)

So God told her this:

Let me ask you something. If someone prays for patience, you think God gives them patience? Or does he give them the opportunity to be patient? If he prayed for courage, does God give him courage, or does he give him opportunities to be courageous? If someone prayed for the family to be closer, do you think God zaps them with warm fuzzy feelings, or does he give them opportunities to love each other?

Wow! I thought it was something to think about....

No comments: