Monday, December 03, 2007

Red is not for Moi....

Recently, I realise something...

"The more you want something the more you wont get it...."

Okie, so a while back I lost my camera, my phone and my mp3. Obviously all these will need replacement as they are absolute necessity of a modern woman...

Anyway, the first to be replacement is the phone...

As my contract is ending soon tat time, I was eying the Samsung U600.


The RED ONE!!!! I'm a sucker for slider phone too...


But... Singtel had a promotion for U700.... so
U600 - $298
U700 - $188

Sigh... so.... yea I took the better deal lor...


Anyway, it doesnt look tat bad la hor....actually it's quite nice
It doubles up as a mirror too!!! Haaa



So next to be replaced if my mp3 player...

Bf bought a ipod nano for my xmas present!!!


Been eying this red Nano.... Nice Nice hor...


But... didnt....
Well, the retail price for 8GB Ipod Nano is $348... then I saw DBS ibanking got a promotion selling it for $295!! But they dun have the red one.... apparently the red ipod is a special edition and can only get from Apple shop ba...

But BF didnt get from ibanking, got it at a promotion: $318 includes a silicon skin, AC adaptor, screen protector and eh... this Radio transmitter....

Well, I think it's a better deal than Ibanking lor...


Got the black one .... Heehee


Spent the whole afternoon yesterday playing with it...
I love it.... cuz

1) I can put lyrics inside!!
2) Can watch video!! but bf ask me dun watch too much cuz will get cross eye
3) It's so cute!!!

But hor, I need the right video format to transfer it into my ipod...
Heng I got a "Apple Helpdesk" --- Mr. Gerald

He found this freeaware which does a fabulous job to convert my videos to MPEG4!!
It can actually convert FLV file to MPEG4 le!!!
Gian or not???

Want to know wat's the program???

Say Please first.....

*Please*

ahhh somemore.....

*Pleeassseeee*

okie... passed

It's call Twins Video to iPod-Zune-PSP-3GP.... you can dl it here.

No comments: