Wednesday, May 28, 2008

消费!消费!我要消费!

It's irritating when someone intercept what you had done halfway without checking with you first.

After listening to the Last Lecture yesterday, I was very inspired to work hard in office today. Or rather, I have quite some stuff I plan to finish by the end of the day. Was kinda stressed yesterday because I was worried I couldnt finish it on time but I'm glad I managed.

So this particular colleague wanted me to help him do something which, in my opinion, is not that urgent. He called me TWICE on the HP to ask me to do it. Fine if you want to check with me, first you can drop an email to check if I got your email on that matter before calling me so many times. When I told him I can only promise him tomorrow, he was like "eh do you have other higher priority things to be done"...
This person 不知道"死"字是怎样写的 >=|
I think I yelled a little when I told him what I am working on... and he started saying he understand how busy we all are this this that that.
I dislike people to nag at me but I really can't stand a naggy guy... -_-"

So I actually managed to finish what he wanted at around 2pm and sent it over. Later he asked me to add in some stuff which requires some intervention from another dept. I emailed him back saying that unless it is an absolute necessity, I advise against it. Instead of replying my email... my good old colleague decided to take the matter into his own hands and email that dept. He kept going on and on about how impt this is blah blah blah...

You pissed me off once, you better back off...
You pissed me off twice, you are better off dead!!

okie, enough of the royal ass-es from work...

I found something I want to buy!!!!
Deprived of a watch for almost a year liao... finally something caught my eye.
It's the Timex Ironman Triathlon 30 Lap Series in RED!!

This is the exact same model as my very first Times watch and it's my all-time fav model!! Now it's in RED!!! Double Coolness!! haha
Too bad I cant find any pictures online to post here... but I will go buy it tmr after work!!

Gotta start running more often niao after I get the watch...hmmm, I detect skepticism
我们走着瞧吧!!


*tick tick tick*

No comments: