Sunday, May 25, 2008

Boring Side of Me

Every once in a while, I would tell myself that I need a more healthy diet. But to be honest, my daily diet is not all that sinful actually.

Yes, I do have a sweet tooth but I dun gorge on chocolates, cakes, sweets, I juz have a preference for sweet stuff. In fact, peeling off chicken skin is a routine because oily stuff makes me tear. I would probably puke if I down one plate of Char Kway Tiao at one sitting.

I eat rather frequently but usually small meals at a time and according to some studies, such eating habits actually enhances the metabolic rate. Last week while I was out with my cousin, we had a rather heavy dinner at Swensen. She later asked if I will still eat when I get home to which I replied "of course la". Then she say I always eat and eat and eat and eat. I beg to differ... I told her I eat (pause) and eat (pause) and eat... hahaha, must emphasize on the pause between my gobbling sessions.

Although I love to eat, I don't always have good appetite and that is when I'll go for the magical soup+rice combi. Bf always refer this to 病人吃的 but I dun care *bleah*

Also, fruits are definitely not supper-material for me.

When it comes to food, I'm not a very adventurous person. I tend to order the same few type of food whenever I eat at hawker and my bf will always say 你不sian meh? (in fact I only had my first nasi lemak when I was in university!! haa)
During primary school, I had fishball noodles for recess for almost an entire year and the stall auntie always knew what I want even before I order!! *proud proud*

My Hawker Center/Food Court Standard orders
1. Drumstick rice
2. Lemon Chicken Rice
3. Fishball noodles (or dong fen)
4. Wanton noodles
5. Hor Fun
6. Hokkien Mee
7. Chicken Chop
8. Spaghetti Bolognese
9. Nasi Lemak
10. Teriyaki Chicken

I love Sakae Sushi and I have standard orders too! I love Ika Sushi although, according to my bf, it's tastless -_-" (I think his taste bud not as gd as mine =P)

There are standard orders even for drinks. It's either Milo (usually breakfast time), chrysanthemum tea or Pepsi. Less frequently, Root Beer, Lemon Barley, Sprite and coke(if pepsi is not available). Jialat la, I'm like the DE most boring person when it comes to food... am I wasting my life on earth?

Now I am depressed....*fake tears*

Anyway, just before I shutup and go to sleep...

I was telling my bf that this skirt I ordered online is quite short and he say sexy sexy la. Tsk tsk, if got wind blow how? That is NOT a sexy sight lor (not because I dun have nice buns, I even have nice legs to go with my nice buns can?!! *haolian*)
Just because I have it, doesn't mean I have to flaunt it right... why 便宜 the perverts le? That's when suddenly I had an idea....

Can you imagine wearing this when you want to get naughty with your bf?

No comments: