Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Half a 精典

I am so very tempted to whine about what shit I got at work today...

可是百忍成金!
我忍,我忍,我忍..!!!
On my way to be 超级金刚人liao!

But actually I kinda took it out on this unfriendly grey cat. While waiting for my bf for dinner, I chased the cat around for a while...hahaha

Revenge is sweet...Hahaha

This is for leaving a scar on my hand >=|
(I'm a mega cat-lover btw...Reealllii!!!)

Ask Eeyore la... he can vouch for me on that...
*eee yore*


sigh, I want to blog but hor my mind like now gor song gor song one (means blank blank la...) No inspiration le... I was just reading through my old blogs and I realise I have like so much things trivial things to rant abt...


Maybe I should juz do a small 精典 recollection of my past blogs entries...


My very first blog entry was written in 25th July 2004
Basically I writing about what I did on my 21st bday (ahh my age is exposed!!) I was still with the ancient-history ex in university la (eeyyeerrr..hahaha =P). A rather boring entry actually ...Zzzzz


The "poetic" side of me...

I hate having to wake up early in the morning.
I hate sleeping early at night.
I hate not getting enough sleep.
I hate sleeping too much.
I hate not being able to wake up early enough to catch my bus.
I hate to take cab when I'm broke.

Wrote this when I was doing my industrial attachment at Tuas and I have to wake Reeeelly early. At that time, my biological clock was seriously screwed up so I had difficulty adjusting to the routine. This non-poem was inspired when I was late for work twice in a week.

"Wednesday, I woke up one hour earlier than I should. Not realising that I went on changing, eat breakfast and only realise tat I was an hour early juz when I was abt to leave the house. So I went back to sleep and end up waking up late.

Friday, I purposely skip my thursday training juz to get sleep at home but I guess I had a really good sleep and end up being too engrossed with the dream I had. Morning was a total mess. I was totally disorientated when my alarm goes off, I dun remember switching it off, I dun remember setting the alarm again, I dun remember going back to sleep.... All I remember was I woke up late --- AGAIN!"



Proof that I'm a deluded moron...

"It's 2:05am!
So it's time for the genius to go to bed now!
Goodnight world..."



I do have my Wise-O-Wise moments....

"So listen to this misunderstood genius...

Dun act smart when you are not
Act dumb if you're smart

Dun ask too many questions, it only make you look stupid
Ask only smart questions and Dun give stupid answers

Dun be too open-minded, your brain might juz fall out

Dun "just do it", it's only for people who cant think

Dun juz be yourself, Be FLEXIBLE!"



Whining about X-physique that I was conned to take part in....

"I dun know why I agree to jump down off the bridge into kallang river.
I hate heights, I hate it even more when I have to jump.... I'm no jack nor rose.
But for the sake of my other 3 team mates, I jumped.
A noble sacrifice to me !_!"




Okie okie, I dun think I can finish my 精典 recollection today, I need to make an attempt to sleep earlier today... weird hur, still struggling about the same problem of trying to sleep early -_-"

Yea, some random pictures I took last week...

Ah Siao buried under my book
Super Cool poster right...hahaha

No comments: