Thursday, May 22, 2008

A little on 把妹






Today is a very buay song day for me.... some LKK pissed me off at work >=|

Never mind... I big human got big volume... PFFFF
*flick flick away all the buay song-ness*

Ahem....okie..

So I was reading my 我是女王 in the train on my journey back home (yea I've been reading this for ages and I'm proud to say I'm juz halfway through... gd things cannot devour one... but slowly chew you know?) and the chapter was on 把妹绝招大公开!! It was definitely not a surprise that having a smooth tongue and owning a car are some necessities to be a 把妹 connoisseur. But what really caught my eye was the maxim unveiled by the "把妹之神"....

丑妹才是王道!

I think the 把妹最高境界 is when someone can reach the

有妹就把

美的丑的瘦的胖的
高的矮的黑的白的
老的小的香的臭的
新的旧的各种款式各种货色都不放过


How? My "气球" remix good? hahaha

Talk abt having a smooth tongue hur.. I was just sharing some lame pickup lines that my friend shared with me back in university.

"coolest" pickup line according to Pearl:
Guy: Excuse me, do you know how much does a polar bear weigh?
Ger: I don't know
Guy: Enough to break the ice

Well I have a perfect Drop off line for this lor....
Guy: Excuse me, do you know how much does a polar bear weigh?
Me: *Diao the guy up and down first* Do I LOOK like a POLAR BEAR to you??!!!

Bahahaha....

I do have a lame pickup line specially formulated to be used at the copy machine...
Guy: Reproducing?? Can I help?

-_-"

No comments: