Sunday, June 08, 2008

Fetish with the nerdy tribe

I have a thing for guys who are slightly towards the nerdy side...

My current bf and the last few bfs all LOVE to read (and two of them are from NJC aka Nerd JC *hehehe*) Like what I shared with some of my friends before, I need a guy who is smart. Appearance isnt at the top of my list (I say not at the TOP, it doesnt mean it is NOT in the list), in fact I cant stand those guys who think they are the Adonis of this century and that all women in the world worships them *puke*

A smart guy isnt just someone who get a perfect score for his O levels, take God-knows how many S papers and score all Distinctions for A Levels. Someone who is smart (according to me arh) should be reasonaly well-read, has his own opinion on issues (come on, it's not juz woman who has no opinion, some guys have zero-opinions on alot of issues too) and of course he must be relatively eloquent as well.

*think abt current bf*
- Reasonably Well Read (check)
- Has his own opinion (somewhat, check)
- relatively eloquent (fairly,check)

okie I know this is extremely abrupt... but I feel really sleepy (had a nice dinner 10mins ago) and the weather is just too bloody nice. I'll be damn if I don't crawl into bed now and slack....hahaha

Oh btw, I found this interesting Pick-up Lines for Computer Geek....


I was hoping you wouldn't block my pop-up

Ahh, one more cool nerd I have to mention here.... Kumar from the movie!!
If you havent watch it, I wont say you missed out much cuz I think the first movie was way better than the 2nd one =P

There's this nerdy-ly romantic poem from this movie which I think is ultra cool!

here it is...



I fear that I will always be
A lonely number like root three

The three is all that’s good and right,
Why must my three keep out of sight
Beneath the vicious square root sign,
I wish instead I were a nine

For nine could thwart this evil trick,
with just some quick arithmetic

I know I’ll never see the sun, as 1.7321
Such is my reality, a sad irrationality

When hark! What is this I see,
Another square root of a three

As quietly co-waltzing by,
Together now we multiply
To form a number we prefer,
Rejoicing as an integer

We break free from our mortal bonds
With the wave of magic wands

Our square root signs become unglued
Your love for me has been renewed

-David Feinberg

No comments: