Friday, June 06, 2008

It's the Weekend!!

Today I have the whole office all by myself!! Everyone else is on leave (almost.. one colleague took half day off though). It's nice to do work with Friends playing at the background... (psst, I have a habit of "listening" to shows while doing work, in fact I'm listening to CSI now as I'm typing this!!)

Kungfu panda is out today!! The cinema was inundated by kids since it's the school holidays. I dooo not like kids.... esp the shrieking ones -_-"
The movie was superb, laughed through the entire movie. I am so going to get the VCD once it's out.

You'll love the Panda after watching this movie


After movies, bf brought me to Sembawang park cuz I wanted to go play swing!! It's so hard to find a swing in Singapore nowadays. Quite some time back, bf brought me to West Coast to find swing but there was none then we went Kranji Reservoir a while back, the playgrounds were closed. Did some asking around and a colleague told me there's swings at Sembawang park.

Found the swings but there's two guys swinging lor, so we took a seat and waited. Those two guys kept talking and talking... I think they're around 15 to 17 yrs old... 小弟弟s so much things to talk one de
Finally it was my turn on the swing!! I think it's been at least 10+ years since I last sat on a swing... hmmm it's a long long time.

I pride myself as an adept swing-er, I can swing really high up, enough to shame most guys *hehe* but it was a long time ago....
Well, I did manage to swing up high but I THINK I felt a little queasy after some time on the swing -_-"

Tsk... want to blog alittle on something I read from the 我是女王 but my brain is now on critical battery mode...

Will continue after a night of charging....

----------Shut down-----------

No comments: