Friday, July 04, 2008

Badminton Day for my department...

Wednesday was the Badminton Day for my department. We all had lunch together and then had some brainstorming session (standard one de....)

Then it was the inter-pod badminton tournament and....
My pod got kicked out during the first round -_-"
Actually I think this sentence basically sums up the tournament liao le....hahaha

Just some pictures (with my face of course) taken on that day...

The 4 "pillars" of our department....hahahaha *as iff*

That's Linda, me, Joanne and Weilin, the 4 admin officers of our department.

This one is call Pattern 多过Badminton

That's our pod!! Jianguo, Weilin, Me and Simon

You should the words on Simon's Fcuk Tee...
Something like "This is the only thing I wear in bed" hehehe...

Right, it's the 四大美女 again, only one is a sweaty 女 (me lor)....

lucky I wear dark color, but can still see my....
Sweat Stain hor? Hahaha

I really enjoyed myself that day....
Always enjoyed badminton but never realise my "dream" of being in the school team....tat's a long story in itself which I already blogged abt before here

No comments: