Saturday, August 30, 2008

Nicole - The Best Thing in My Life....







Nicole left on 29th August 2008.

A car accident in US took her away from me.

She's the one best friend I had, the one person I could always count on, the one who always stood by me and is always there for me.

Not everyone is lucky like me to have found such a friend.

But as much as how Life has been merciful to me to bring her into my life....
Life is Cruel to take her away from me like this...

We promise to keep each other company till we're old and if we're not married, we can even be room mates. She never keep her promise but I cannot bear to be angry with her because she is the Best Thing in My Life...

Peace be with you my Dear Dear Friend

1 comment:

nobody said...

U sure?! alamak! its so sudden!
U take care ya! She will wish u to be as strong still de!