Friday, September 26, 2008

I got me 4 bags today!!!

Took leave today cuz I felt that I needed a break from work...

God bless the weather... it's like DE best weather to sleep in this morning lor...
I think I will feel so sad if I had to go work in such a weather...

Anyway, I rolled out of bed at 11plus.... satisfied

Met up with my junior Violet to go shopping at orchard....It's been quite a while since I met her...

It was suppose to be a very harmless meetup but things kinda got out of hand...
we went to this sale at great hyatt hotel and my goodness!!! The Guess bags are like 1 for $45, 3 for $120 and 6 for $180 lor!!!

We started flipping through the bags lor but didnt really found nice ones... then I realise the nice ones hor must snatch one le...

There's some of them very selfish... they will grab everything to their side and then slowly see what they want. There was also some display of violence... I didnt see anything but hear abit la.... *shake head disapprovingly*

Anyway, this is my loot today!!


Nice red bag for $30!!

Good for office wear!! $30 bucks le

Very Juicy Couture... it's only $30

It's FREAKIN $30!!!

End of our trip... dead tired but all smiles la...


If anyone read it today arh, tomorrow last day liao... quick go and see wat you can get la....

No comments: