Sunday, September 21, 2008

Working on Sat...

Had to work half day today...
It's the Meet-De-Parent Session *bleah*

Well, it's the 4 pillars (ahem bamboo...) of the dept doing registration lor...

Normal Shot

Supposedly "artistic" Shot


Today's session is pretty smooth.... Didnt have to talk to any parent *phew*

After that, bf bought me to Chinatown to.....

*drum roll*

Book our tour package to KOREA!!!

It's a 8-day tour and according to the brochure...

First day will go to Jeju Island and already alot of place to cover sia...


Seongsan Sunrise Peak

Seongup Folk Village
(I wonder if people still live in this?)

Mysterious Road, apparently they say vehicle can go
uphill with engine being turned off *skeptical*

Teddy Bear Museum
(I know I will LOVE this place!!!)

SO CUTE!!!!

TopDong Street
(wah..shopping!!!! *_*)


Wah liew eh, this is only first day lor....

If I go free and easy, I think this one should be like 2 days' worth of activity liao... *goodbye holiday afternoon lazy naps*

Anyway, it's like super late liao, tmr going to swimming pool with my family. I think it's like 10+ years since I go to the swimming pool with my family liao. Kinda excited....

*yawnzzz*

Tmr then continue laa...ZZZZZZzzzzzzzz

No comments: