Sunday, September 14, 2008

I went Orchard TWICE this week!!

Sibei bo liao blog entry title but I think this is the most significant thing for this week lor...

Met up with Jojo and Vanessa on Tuesday at Orchard. It's been some time since I took the train to town *bleah*

I bought something at Taka....

不舍得吃咧...

I bet you wont know what this is if I don't tell you....
It is actually flaky skin mooncake... 月饼!月饼!!... Sub-plise! Sub-plise!!!

Was starving already but this two woman ahh still can talk talk talk.... -_-"

Jojo & Vanessa


So much to choose but I chose fried rice!!

Taste as good as it looks!


Shopped around abit after dinner and as usual, I always have to spend money when I go shopping with de gers.... -_-" (I can hear seng seng *tsk tsk tsk-ing* away) Bought a pair of heels from Isetan O_O

Some snacks I got myself in office:

I know this is very out of point but I like to see pictures of food okie?


Was suppose to meet Mable on Sat but she was too tired so we are meeting next weekend instead. So bf pei me go town instead and I made him walk all the way from wheelock to cineleisure.

Wanted to go there to 转蛋one de but hor dun have cute ones... so he 白走了 hehehe.
We had some food there then went to Kino walk walk...

and of course....

I spend $$$ again....


But this is money well-spent >_<

No comments: