Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Got a new mp3 today!!!

IPod Shuffle 2GB!!


Got this as a freebie for some plan I signed up =D
Never had any free mp3 in my life before... Was thinking of getting a shuffle last time but in the end, bf got me a Nano for Christmas...

Something out of point coming up again...

Another piece of evidence of my pigging out session in office *hehe*


Anyway, a while back I found this mysterious lump on my hand...
It's quite hard but it's not bone... It's hard, not really painful when I press it but it felt funny...

I decided to ignore it and thought it will go away...

It didnt.... -_-"

So one day, I went online and google it and it seems that it's actually a Ganglion Cyst. It's actually quite common and harmless but hor it may grow in size le *argh* The exact cause is not known but it's believed that it may be a result from overusing a specific joint (wah, must be all the games playing using the mouse...Shit!)

I came across something interesting when I was reading up on this. Apparently, there's another name for this thingy... it's also known as a bible bump. The reason is because one of the "traditional" cure for this is to hit the bump with a hard object like a book to "pop" it la. Haa... I dun quite fancy this method le

Anyway, I still went to the doctor to check it up... yeah, the doctor also confirmed that it's a ganglion cyst. When I told her abt the "traditional" method, she told me not to try... Wahahahaha

Let's hope it wont grow anymore.
Even better, DISAPPEAR FROM THIS EARTH!!!Muhahaha

No comments: