Sunday, October 05, 2008

Squish a Boob, Save a Life


Went for the Reebok Pink Ribbon Walk, organized by Breast Cancer Foundation and Reebok today. Supposed to meet Michell and Vanessa they all 4.30pm at Timbre @ Art House but my boi boi overslept.

But I was able to make it there at 5pm lor... felt so bad that my boi boi rush all the way down to send me there *big hugz for my sweet ah seng*

Took me quite a while to find the rest because it was like soo crowded la. And I accidently stepped into a group photo (with a very shocked expression) when the photographer was snapping. Everyone looked me... -_-" (so paiseh that I wish I can be invisible like this character from Heroes lor)

Anyway, it was quite a humid day or maybe it was just the crowd, started perspiring after walking for a while. There were quite some gentlemen talking part in the walk too... I thought it was really nice that they didnt mind walking around in a pink shirt.

My first walk event!!

I thought it really not bad to walk for a good cause and you get to catch up with your friends at the same time.

Vanessa and me!! someone very act cool hor...

So we were just chit chatting and snapping photos while walking and I saw something quite interesting...

Ooooh, sexy red lips

So when we finished the walk, there was a dance item led by

Billy Wang aka 东方比利



I've seen pictures of him before but I dun think I will describe him as handsome ba. But in person hor, he's tall and quite well-built and yes quite handsome too!!!

These are two of my fav "风景" pictures I took today...

Riverside Point

My fav picture for today

Oh ya, we also got free Swensen's ice cream after the walk!!

Ice Cream time!!

There was suppose to be pink lights shone on the building there for this event but we were all starving... so didnt get it but I manage to "steal" a picture of it *hiak hiak*

Photo taken from Here
without permission =P

So after everything, we walked to Funan to meet Vanessa's bf, Jeeve. We had dinner at Sushi Don!!! I walked past that place a couple of times but never went in -_-"

We Ordered quite alot of food... and I had Kimchi Ramen!!! not too bad


Totally no link but my dinner + Vanessa Hogging my PSP

Went to shop just a little with Vanessa after the dinner and I dunno if you guessed it but....

I SPENT $$$ again!!

Got a red Guess purse for myself. It's really nice!! I love love love it <3 *Muuack* I always spend money when I shop with Vanessa -_-"

Last shot for the day!! I'm like super hungry again by then

No comments: