Monday, October 06, 2008

The famous dog & the not-so-famous singapore cats

Went for the Hush Puppies Apparel sale on sunday with my brother. I think it's not bad, lots of polo tees, tees, undies, boxers from hush puppies and there's some Levis apparels too. Oh, there's also bedsheets and curtains.

My brother bought a berms for $22 and a curtain for $14.

I got 2 boxes of hush puppies panties (5 in a box) at $12/box, 1 checkered hush puppies female boxer $10, 1 pair of Levis white shorts $15 and 1 blue hush puppies polo tee for my ah seng $15.

*tsk tsk tsk* Keep spending sia.... cannot continue like this lor...

Anyway, all in all I think this sale is worth checking out ba, just in case you want to go, here the details...


Ah Seng bought me a cat pictorial book!



I had wanted this book for a long time when I first heard about it. But somehow I just didnt get to buying it... somehow... I cant remember why

So I think I mentioned to ah seng before and somehow (also) he went to buy this book for me. The book is published to help raise fund for the Cat Welfare Society. Inside there's photos of cats in the streets. Yes, they may not look as pretty or glam like the expensive cats but they are also unique in their own ways.

Quite a while back, I actually had wanted to go around taking photos of cats I see and compile into an album or what. But as always, I start with a thought and ends with it as well -_-"

Anyway, if anyone should decide to have a cat, pls pls go and adopt one instead of buying one. You can adopt either from SPCA or Cat Welfare Society.

Mu mu mu muuuack <3 ·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.❤

No comments: