Sunday, October 12, 2008

Zhng your desktop icons!!

Recently I'm down with fever...

The Rilakkuma Fever *hehehe*

Cute picture I found online!!

Bought a Rilakkuma 2009 Organizer... hehehee, let's see if I can use it beyond feb 2009 (it's a challenge and I love challenges!! Right...)

Anyway, while surfing for more cute pictures, I came across Rilakkuma's icon!! Told Mable today and she say she wants too!! So here it is, a simple guide to zhng your desktop icons!!

This is how our normal Boring folders look like...


Right click on the folder and click Properties


Click on the Customize tab and then click Change Icon


Click Browse to find the icon file you want


Choose your file and make sure the file extension is .ico and click Open


You're as good as done... Juz click OK and then Apply


成功啦!!


Folders' icon Zhng-ed!! 好口爱哦!!


You can go online and search for free desktop Icons and start zhng-ing away... hehehe

No comments: