Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It's a miracle I'm blogging two days in a row!!!

No exercise today because, believe it or not, resting is just as important as training!! So today since Ah Seng is finally out at night, we went for a movie....


Angels and Demons

Read this book quite some time back and I thought it's pretty exciting. Some people tell me that Angels & Demons is better than Da Vinci Code.... well, I think they are both quite nice. After watching Da Vinci Code, I was quite exciting to know that they are making a movie for Angels and Demons as well.

Actually it's good that I've read this book long time ago so I only roughly remember the plot and at the same time help me understand the background of the movie slightly more to enjoy it. Well, apparently the rating for this movie wasn't fantastic but it was all bad. Worth the time I suppose.


Cool hur this...
I wonder it this is possible for name
*自恋-ing*

Oh ya, the long awaited Victoria's Secret Mid Annual sale is here!!!



But nothing to be excited about.... the deals aren't good enough to entice me to go on a crazy VS shopping spree.... Booooo.....

Ahhh, very very hungry liao.... it's Mi-Lo time!!

No comments: