Thursday, May 28, 2009

Of my results...

OMG OMG my results are out!!!
I like so long never had such feeling already....

Was quite please with the results actually


Boyfriend say result good then can haolian in blog liao....*bleah*
I not haolian k, I'm just overwhelmed and hence my feelings overflow...


I like NEVER had a A+ before le!!!! Yea, I enjoyed my Data Comm module the most too!!
But I was quite surprised about my software engineering paper and my C programming. I though my C programming paper will be better than my software engineering paper.

When I look at the software engineering past year paper I was like.... wah, am I suppose to know all these? Even if it's an open book, I also cant answer the questions le (it's close book by the way).. When I'm studying for this paper, I was whining and whining and thought why don't I just kill myself. Well, I did spent too much time on this paper's revision that I actually didnt had time to finish all my programming notes.

Anyway... I think it's good enough for me la...
Motivated already for my next semester's module!!

One more sem and I'm DONE!!!! Woohooo....

No comments: