Friday, May 29, 2009

TGIF

It's finally the weekends again...
Lesson today is pretty good I think... I think most of the students manage to achieve objectives today (oh ya, I'm the facilitator, not the student hor...hahaa)

It's my 6th lesson with them and I really enjoy teaching this class. Most of them are quite serious but at the same time they are not uptight and knows how to have fun when it's time to.

As this is the first time I'm taking data communication class, I feel that I'm learning as well along the way. I've been taking chemistry classes and although I'm more familiar with chemistry, I think it is refreshing to take another subject that is totally different.

Anyway, I went to catch Terminator Salvation today...



I think it'll probably 4 popcorns out of 5 from me....hehe
Although I'm also quite confused regarding the plot but I think the action scenes were great!

Oh yea, this woman sitting beside me, kept sms-ing and even call someone like during the movie lor!! the light from her HP is really irritating especially when you're watching the action scenes.... I felt like smacking her face suddenly and then tell her... "not me... terminator did it you.... because you're so rude to sms when he's putting up such a great show" *bleah*

Big TSK TSK for her...*take out the shame-on-you banner*

Terminator salvation is basically war between the machines and the human race...
Then I had a thought when I was on my way home....
If terminator and transformer were to fight, who will win??

I think transformer will win!!!

Why? Cause terminator is like alien while transformer is like predator. And between alien and predator, definitely predator will win right since he's got something call brain. haa

Okie, time to go shower and hopefully sleep... going for picnic tomorrow!!
Ciao

Oh wait...I just recall there's this video I saw in my Uni days about terminator...
DARN funny!!!

No comments: