Sunday, September 05, 2010

Sometimes I just want to be special....

You think you know someone but later found out you may not really know the person as well as you thought you did.

Perhaps the other side of him you found out isn't something bad but somehow the realization of another side that you never knew made you feel a little "cheated".
Perhaps I'm deluded and came to a conclusion that I wanted, that's why I'm a little upset when I found out that I'm wrong. It's not the person's fault but why do I feel a little resentful towards him?

He never told me I'm special before and I made myself sound like I'm special to him and I believed it. Now I'm starting to doubt if I'm really that special to him.

Is it an illness to need to feel special to someone?
Is it wrong to want to be the most special person to someone?

Why do I get blamed for wanting to feel special?


Okie this is where I end my little indulging-time to feel sad...
Life goes on...

I will not die if no one makes me feel special.

No comments: