Monday, October 04, 2010

Happy No Enough

My eyes are hurting from staring at the computer screen for the whole day but here I am staring at the small netbook screen typing this.

I'm so tired today and I had a really bad day at work.
I think the worst thing is when you have to rush something out quickly, there's always something/someone holding you back (I fantasize throwing durians at these ppl!!).

Now back home, I can't seem to find something to do that will make me feel better. I think about what's happening in my life and I realise I'm not excited about anything.

I'm getting the keys to my house tomorrow and I'm getting ROM this month but to me these involve alot of work!! I don't see anything enjoyable about these events and I think I'm beginning to resent it.

I just feel I have absolutely nothing to look forward to....

Does this sound suicidal?

I'm quite sure I'm not.

Maybe I just used up all my excite-ed airtime when I'm younger so this is what I become...

1 comment:

Duncan D. Horne - the Kuantan blogger said...

It's not all bad...one eciting thing you could do is check out my blog about life in Kuantan, Malaysia!

www.duncaninkuantan.blogspot.com