Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!! First entry of the 2006!

It's 2006!!

Bet lotsa you went out to countdown....

Guess wat I did??

I stayed home with sweetie over with me...and when the clock strike 12... we were in the midst of the movie...American pie

Heehee...

New year's eve, went over to sweetie's place then we went to IMM to jalan then go West mall and then to my house...

Sweetie fed my two turtles and I fed the fishes...then it's tv time...

Orh... abt my black toe, I've decided to paint my toe nails... Since I dun paint them at all, I dun own any nail polish loh... so I went and see wat nail polish my mum has... she's got two only so chose wat nice brown red but it wasnt dark enough to cover up my black toe....

So I decided black colour should do the trick....


It's not easy painting nails at all!! The white ones are done by sweetie

Sweetie one so messy hor....tsk tsk tsk.... actually mine is also very messy but I got do some touchup...heehee



TWINS...separate at birth?



Been shopping alittle the past few weeks.... really broke...but never mind sch's starting so I wont be able to shop anymore...

Time to save up and after I pia finish my FYP, I shall treat myself to yet another SHOPPING Spree and I've decided tat my clothes shopping spree shall not include my sweetie....(he will be VERY VERY VERY happy to hear this...rite?) Clothes shopping should only be done with the gers... nicole, vanessa, jojo makes good shopping kakis!

But shopping with dear dear is good cuz I got a cute shopping carrier loh... bleah...

okie, dear you have my word, I will not pull you along when I'm doing SERIOUS shopping okie?

heehee....

No comments: