Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Be Happy....

Been busy lately... though my timetable this month is not as packed (one of my modules is starting only in feb and I've decided not to take my GE this sem, taking during special sem with jojo they all) I still feel tat I dun have time...

It's training and fyp ba...

Suddenly I realise I'm not as happy as I used to be...

Sighz....

When you are sad, down, stress, depress.... the list goes on and on... your face shows it you know.... pimples come out anywhere and everywhere... EWWwwww.... pimples! My SWORN enemies!!! I curse THEM ALL in Jesus' Name! (i'm not trying to be funny k.... pastor told us to curse all the pimples okie!)

Then while I was browsing thru some of the articles I have in my comp, I came across this article "Your Happiness is Your Decision" from an online magz "Word of Faith" published by the Kenneth Hagin Ministeries.

I've heard pastor preached about this too... I think I took happiness for granted. I realised I have been worrying too much and getting unhappy over too many things... the famous murphy law says that "anything that can go wrong will go wrong", it's sad but true to some extent...what matters is how much I'm going to allow it to affect me and stop me from being happy?

Once you're not careful, anything can rob you of being happy...

Psalm 118:24
says
"This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it"

I must learn to live my days as happy as I CAN!!! heehee....

Anyway, I have this little book call "The Blue Day Book". It's a pictorial that teach us how to cheer us up... I bought it for friends cuz I thought it was such a good book... someone bought one for me too cuz I like it so much but just didnt get one for myself...

So I thought I'll juz share it here and cheer you ppl up.... ^_^

The pictures were taken from a webby la.... this is not the full content of the book but I think it'll do a decent job here...

Enjoy....

Presenting The Blue Day Book by Bradley Trevor Grieve



























No comments: