Saturday, April 01, 2006

Last Semester as a Student Sux

Went to marina square's creative shop with sweetie to send his bro's old mp3 player for repair... then on our way back, we pass thru city link...

Sweetie: Dear I want to go MPH....

Me: (laughing inside) orh, go lor, Mental People Hospital....


Cute and Crazy


Seems like I'm always "bullying" my sweetie... but he so easy to tease... cant help it...heehee

ARGHH.......

I'm having the Last-Sem crisis....

Exams in like 2 weeks time and I totally have no drive to study... wat's wrong with me? tsk tsk tsk

I can see myself blogging alot this month... cuz the amt of blogging is directly proportional to the amt of stress.... whining helps in times of stress....

I really really really want to graduate.... though I still cant see myself as a working adult la....... haizzz.......

Maybe I should go get lots of chocolate... I could use some help.....

Any kind soul want to donate to Jenny's Chocolate Fund? Right, tmr I shall go do some chocolate shopping if I ever get my butt out of the house....

No comments: