Saturday, April 08, 2006

Laptop's back!!!

My laptop is finally back!!!! ^________^

Today is the 8th month anniversary!! But exams coming so no time to celebrate...

I dunno if you guys already know, I'm a great CSI fan but now i think I'm getting alittle hardcore le....

I watch my csi vcds over and over again..... can safely say tat I watch one episode more than 20 times each....SERIOUS!!!

Season 4 is finally out but now I'm broke so cant afford it yet.... broke cuz I bought 3 bags this month!!! I got a fetish for bags... I got slightly over 40 now but I think I needa to throw some away...very old le....


My new bags for this month!!


I know I said 3 bags, the other one is from Charles & Keith... camera no batt, so cant take pic....heehee, it's a beige clutch bag, bought it cuz I needed retail therapy.....but it's sweet...

Notice anything similar between the 2 bags above??? heehee, they both has got heart on it!! Cute hor....

Back to csi.... watching the show is no longer enough so now I'm reading csi book by Max Allen Collins...he's not bad...



I'm done with the two CSI miami books, Florida runaway and heat wave... CSI Las Vegas, I've finished Grave Matters, Sin City and cold burn...... 4 more to go!! I hope I can borrow them from the lib soon...

aiyo, pearl's asking me question from tutorial and I have no idea...I think I better go study.....

Oh, juz wanted to show you guys tat I came across some pics by this photographer who takes pics of "dead" bodies.... very csi...hahaha








Kinda creepy....but gotta admit the pics are nice....

okie!! study time now!!

No comments: