Thursday, April 06, 2006

An unusal adventure with my sweetie

I still havent get my laptop back......arghh... sent it for repair last MONDAY!!! anyway, I called them this morning... they open at 10am, I called at 10.04am.... first call no one answered and I called again....I dun care...hahaha....
anyway that guy told me I should be able to collect today, he say he juz got the part yesterday later will fix in for me......he better....heehee

okie.... something interesting happened yesterday, was too tired to blog last night... after training......

anyway, yesterday I was suppose to meet dear dear at 8am at boon lay to go sch to study but I really cant wake up then ask him to meet me at 8.30 but I reached at 8.45 instead. Sweetie wasnt happy with me and he made his statement with his black face.....sigh......

at first we wanted to go lib 1 to study, but on our way there, we saw nicole who told us there were no seats in the lib le so we decided to head to nie lib. But sweetie got a cut on his leg when we were abt to head there. As he was wearing jeans, I asked if he wanted to go home and change into berms.

so we went to nie lib put down our bags and went to his place. When we alighted the bus, sweetie realised he forgot his keys but he managed to get his bro to open the door for us....and he talked his bro into leaving the house door key with him.

But..... sweetie forgot and use the lock on the metal door....so we got locked in... we cant call the bro cuz his brother's phone is unrepair, he called his mum to ask if there's a spare key at home...no.... so we started asking ppl if anyone is kind enough to bring the key to us....

ppl were either too far or it is really too inconvinent for them... so we juz kept thinking wat to do..... then sweetie was saying if the internet die and both our hp also died then how...... I say then we should jump out of his house (it's only 5 storeys lor) hahahaha

sweetie was pacing around the house while I was lying lazily to try catch on some sleep, still sleepy... it was quite a sight to see him like tat...haha

In the end, nicole, the friend I could always count on, came to our rescue!! She took the keys and then took a cab down....

haha, wat an adventure....


I've been buying bags this month.... 3 in total.... goodness, I dun understand why I have such fetish for bags....but I do!!! I want to save some money to go for a short trip nearby after graduation leh....haizzz....

okie, I think I should go hit my books and hopefully I'll be later with my lappy!!!

No comments: