Saturday, June 10, 2006

Random Crap.....

I FEEELLLLLL SOOOO CHEATED.....

I still cannot get over the fact tat I have to do so much juz to clear this bloody stupid AU (Academic Unit) to get my degree....shit!!!

I have to study for a bloody essay quiz!!! The lecturer say he wont fail any of us....but why is he giving us an essay paper??? why not make it open book? why not give MCQ paper????? *Sniff sniff*

I only need 1 AU, and this is a 3AU subject.... Jojo also took a 3 AU and she has no exam! argh.... I very suay le....


See the notes so wordy one.... since when does an engineering student got such wordy notes to study one?


I thought I will be studying happily for this paper cuz I know I can graduate in time and most likely even get my Honors!! I did pretty well in my last sem in Uni... the Best I ever had!!! I 3As and 2Bs! no C le!!!!

When my yr 4 juz started, my counsellor saw my results and told me tat honors very hard.... but now I see my yr 4 results had been a jump from the usual Cs and Ds I got in yr1 to yr 3, I know I have the chance to get most prob 2nd Lower.... *cross fingers* pray for me hor....my GE wont affect my honors but because I didnt get this AU so my honors class is not reflected on my results slip....sigh, have to wait another month to find out...sadzz

Oh, I got a 2nd hand Ipod Shuffle!!


My shuffle and mini!!!


Paid $50 for the 512mb shuffle, thought it's a pretty sweet deal...
BUt I cant find a silicon skin for it le....*sob*

Okie my dinner is here! gotta makan liao, and dear dear is peeping at my blog over my head.... -_-"

One more thing...


Finished this book and decided to pass it on....
anyone interested?

No comments: